Restyling your home begins with beautiful window styles. Choosing a Oxford Bay, Bow or Garden window unit will create a striking focus point
with distinction and quality! Add a total new look to any room in your home. With Oxford you can turn an ordinary room into a showcase with
very little effort. Get the perception of increased living space with a custom made elegant Oxford window unit and add value to your home!
Oxford blends craftsmanship and state-of-the-art technology to expand your horizons and fill your home with the beauty of the sun during the
day and the ambiance of peaceful tranquillity at night.
Installing Oxford Bay or Bow windows will add oustanding distinction while increasing the value of your home. You can increase the light
entering your home and still save money on heating and cooling bills because your home will be warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
Oxford windows with high performance insulating glass and superior construction keep energy from passing through your windows.
Oxford's Bay & Bow Window Features:
- Built in metal reinforcement rods add structural support and increase oversize availability
- Stylish knee braces add support
- Top quality 1" birch veneer or oak veneer head and seat boards
- Vinyl covered sill includes a built-in weep system for water protection
- Optional interior LED recessed lights add a very distinctive look
- 40-Year Transferrable Warranty; 2-year frame warranty
- Elegant designer glass options include sculptured art glass, beveled or etched glass patterns and colonial or diamond grids in an array of colors
- Casements, double hungs, combinations or stationary panels to match your existing window styles or add a whole new look
- Birch or oak interior wood trim packages can be stained or painted to match your interior wood tones
- Display your plants or collectibles or take a relaxing nap on the simply inviting window seat
- Casements or double hungs provide easy inside cleaning. Picture windows or bow inserts add large viewing areas
Thermal Abilities Compliment Structural Integrity:
- Triple glass with multiple soft coat Solar Ban 60 heat reflective Low-E layers
- Proprietary Delta-8 inert gas mixture between glass panes
- Envirosealed flexible warm-edge BR50 spacer system
- 7/8” overall insulating space
Add a touch of class to any opening by choosing decorative color choices. Standard colors include white, beige and brown; white, beige
and brown exterior with your choice of wood-grain interior colors. Fifteen SRF (Solar Reflective Finish) colors are also available.
Colonial, contour, diamond, hub-grid and etched-grid patterns will add your personal touch. Choose from multiple decorative glass design patterns.