High-impact door lite frames are made with superior heat resistant material to prevent warping or cracking under normal conditions. Available in paintable or stainable finishes to complement your door style. Match your door color or add a contrasting or similar color or stain.
Choose from a variety of maintenance-free molded frame and frame/grid styles that provide ease in two-tone painting or staining. Grid patterns are molded on glass frames on both interior and exterior sides. Grids create a divided glass look with insulating glass being internal.
Scientifically formulated finish limits ultra violet light discoloration. Maintenance-free PVC doorlite frame material is a rot-free alternative to wood. Special wood graining texture maintains the beauty that wood brings but eliminates the troublesome maintenance that by nature goes hand-in-hand with wood.
Optional all-year heat reflective low emissivity glass is available in some Traditional, Classic and Rain Glass door models. Low-E increases your door's energy efficiency without blocking your outside view.
- 2.2 pcf. poured polyurethane chemically bonds to the steel to create the highest resistance to cold conduction available – insulates five times better than solid wood doors
- Draft-free top and side magnetic refrigerator-like weather stripping assures a positive closed seal
- Compression stop TPE long lasting rubber on hinge side
- Full width adjustable extruded aluminum/wood threshold ensures a good tight fit for excellent energy efficiency. Low profile and wide extension threshold are available for special installations.
- Six way fin blade replaceable sweep virtually eliminates air and water infiltration
- Fully adjustable threshold